Not everybody can write effectively to draw traffic to a website; you need to know how to write to induce readers to pursue a website more. So, if you want to write articles that drive traffic you must know the following SEO secrets.
- Keyword research: Identify trending keywords on google and make a list of them. Then check out your own writing to see how many times you are using the keyword.
- Where should the keywords go: Knowing where to put the keyword is half work done. Make sure that you include the keyword in the title and the first 300 words. The keyword must blend naturally in a sentence for it to be effective.
- Purpose of writing: Do not write gibberish; what you write is for people who will search for some value in the content. Hence, you must write about stuff that they cannot find elsewhere and in a manner that is entertaining.
- Technical SEO: Even though you don’t need technical knowledge you must try to make your effective writing into an effective blog by using the right images in the right size. Backlinking to your previous posts so inducing people to read more.
- Long blogs count: There may be a word count limit in twitter which suits that social medium but for your blog to be taken seriously you must have at least 600 to 1000 words each time.
- Google Analytics: Your job does not end with writing; you must use google analytics. to find out what time the average user spends on your site and what is the bounce rate.
- Get rid of non-content related stuff: Annoying pop-ups, slow loading time and garnish images can drive the traffic away from your site. Good SEO is also about presenting the writing in a site that is appealing to the reader.
- Present a clean copy: Your blog must be error free – grammatical and factual like the blogs in PracticeBloom. Ensure that your writing is split into easy to read paragraphs with simple words that people can relate to.
Bottom of Form